Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bad Wedz day~

I got a lot of government related need to deal with.......n day by day it getting many and near to dateline...so today i decide to zoom in my sickness and take a MC to settle all the stuff........

Starting from 7am woke up...gav boss a sms for taking MC.......den rushed to Kajang

ToDo no.1 apply passport~

Reached there about 8am++ den went up.wahlao eh............more than 50 ppl already queueing in front of me.....haih.......i went took a pasport photo n fillup the form while darling occupied the queue for me...

wait wait wait...number 1088 finally ding dong~~ hand over the doc included my original IC n birth cert....den go for step 2...pay $$ 300 ops.......cash machiine error~~ ><" need to wait..........den no wasting a time.. we straight walk to KWSP n Hasil office to settle i-EPF account activation and some Q on income taxes~yeah..no need pay taxes if gaji lexx than 24k annually..of coz la since i work <1 year...

BAK KUA~!!!!!!!!!!
Approached to my car later on ......saw something sidai on my windsheid T_T ........30 bucks saman due to no parking ticket ...dono the god is helping me or playing me...the pay saman counter a.k.a office oso nearby there...haih..wat else..go pay it lor...

Then terpaksa back to cyberia coz lunch time imegren office oso no working geh...den took map... den dear went campus gaudim her fyp thingy....pity him..:p then 2pm

TOdo no.4 GO PJ RECEIVE MY GRAND PRIZE~~ of magazine world......lost lost n jam jam..got the stuff........n feeling cheated.....mini...and i repeat again..it's super mini set of the product.......><" or mayb they mistaken i got the an wei jiang???!! See my pen oso besar than the tiub..:))aih..suan liao.... then lucky me still enuf time back to imegren ofice 415pm n finished the procedure~!~ then back til cyberia oledi 7pm++ n went to clinic see doc.......and get MC>......den got the doctor perli me......."Flu sikit oso u dint go to work?~" baka neh...feel wan to scold her......" GUan ni PI shi arrr" ahahahahaa

gila siao......tml get ready to let boss perli.."y u alwas sick ?" ><"

No comments: