Friday, May 26, 2006

Bzbzbbbbissszyy months~ (1)Sg petani trip

Break for about a month dint blogging liau...quite bz ar.........where to start leh........
I mentioned went make passport..........n now i got the passport book d =D stupid photoshot me until so rounded..but nvm at least fair abit .....muahaaha......

Last month my boss asked me to do a flash for government site.....ask me spend 1 month to come out with some prototype , then finish all after i back from taiwan........So...i rajin rajin study tutorial...post forum...ask around...n do testing of coz...quite helpless when i reach the action script part coz i never did that b4... Tot wan to spend more time playing with it.........Boss...asked me to Sg.Petani to install firewall on kulim hi tech water plant side.....den pass me the firewall n ask me study manual 1 day b4 i left.......baka....i noe ntg about the installation pun...

OK fine.......here i am at sg petani.....alone there .....The streamyx not even install there!! N the TMnutz ppl juz quoted there " due to cpu spec, streamyx cant installed" )U)@#!_@#&!@$ .... i spend 1 whole day to play with it....and the streamyx is working fine..apala....the trick is bcoz that cpu got 2 network card mah.......ok next should be the firewall installation........SHIT....why the connection is down......no line.....no signal...no reply from pingging.........

wat to do......call tmnet..call telekom...><" cable break off......no wonder telephone line no dial tones....ntg can be done.......so go back.......back to my sweet sweet home.....yeah~!

2nd day.....still no dial tone...the internet still down.....i sat there from morning 10am until 7pm....telekom ppl not coming....ntg can do....wait til 7pm....sudenly the line is back.......baka......faster setup....should say i on call wiv 1 of my genuise coleage n setup liau....now do testing......yiii.............why still kenot.......tak sempat liao......so ask him to come over....coz he is at penang beach swiming :)) then b4 he reached.........i manage to do d.......so tak dapat see he wear beach trunk..:)) .....mom n dad sat bside the control room watch me do thing :)) n they met my boss wife oso.......kakaak..........

3rd day morning........left out small portion to gaudim....very earli i woke my coleage on phone n guide me d...:)) he back kl d....den dododoodoododo til so gan jiong coz another coleage said back at 11am else throw me there alone ><" Luckily.........everything working fine b4 12pm =D ..........coleage reached juz on time.......den belanja me japanese......thankiuww!! then back to kl liao...

No comments: