Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Malaysia Sciences Center

Last sunday i grabbed my chances to fullfill my another childhood wish.......kekekeke.....that is VISITING PUSAT SAINS~!! located at mont kiara........abit childish haha.......bcoz when i was small about standard 6....my graduation trip is visit to KL and we only allocated about 1 or 2 hours here only.........u see lah....all kido rebut rebut to main all those 'hightechhightech' stuff.........sure no enuf time....

so my darling broght me here..........and the 1st pic here show the STARFIshh.........




Guess wat is this?? Real awet-ed Human 1 side brain...........>:)


cute cute dear........:"> too bad i kenot post my pic up coz baka dear fail as a photographer.....T_T


Although all the theory and 'sains' here are basic where i already know since small......genius me..keee........still got some high tech stuff lah...........Hybrid system......dono when can implement since the petrol price so damn high............feed the car water den can d.....ehehee


and bla blabla................played all those IQ board n games.........got butang den tekan........got thing can touch den touch.......here raba raba there touch touch...soon 5pm ledi.....ngam ngam closing time....ahah.a...............

hungerie....................Puchong yong tau fu...........here we come........haa ^________^

No comments: