Thursday, October 19, 2006

Office's joke

Today is Thirstday ~ Nothing special, but all of us feel like it's flyday, bcoz boss is not in........kenot use 'was not in' but not still 4pm....who know he will suddenly bang in........

Well, i finished my task adi, thinking not to report to gain some extra time to relax....kekeke.......so my coleagues too, 1 is in raya mood and 1 alrealy get crazy, yahoo pools n some snokering games......while me n another coleague was concentrating game fighting, he suddenly stand up n stare at the raya mood coleague.........with curiosity to the max.....i oso stand up n seek beyond my cubicle.............walaoooooo ~

wat we saw is he is 'fishing' n the head keep nodding almost to the monitor.....wahaha.....den with my fast action, hp camera recording~!!! laugh til tears fly~ it's not good to share the video out here........but u can ask for a peep =)) , it's realy funny......wakakkaaaaaaa.....

Flyday faster faster come~~

No comments: