Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Life when cyberjaya residents decrease to >half(2)

-Tuesday -

wooo.wow...~ I nearly cant wake up this morning....suddenly like some magnat on top of me, i jump up & it's 815am~! for your information my working hours start at 830am..kakkaka

No delay, i brush myself n shine myself den drift my iswara to work...a bit late but not to late...kakaa....coz boss is not in yet ~:)

work work work~ cant find vicvic at msn....oh..guess she MC liao...

Lunch hour~ As usual boss ask me tapao.....sitting coleague's car and come back tat time, he parked bside my car......n guess wat i saw?!! yiiiiiiii BUGGG!!
On my car~~!! euwwwww~~ Then i smashed boss's tapao on floor -_-" mailto:&#@_%

At last, go tapao again......the previous half left tapao...as my dinner today lah..wahaha

After work, so tired n thinking to have a small nap....until then i woke up......wasai........4am!@! hhahaa....so here i am...take a bath , wash clothes, hang clothes, and blogging with Beri Yogurt~
Cheers~ for every lill thing in ur life ^_^

No comments: