Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Quote from a chat wiv MrA Sifu

"eh..tell u..very funy"
"today 16 mah"

"ya?"

"den i ingat is me n bf aniversary"
"den last nite i sms wish him"
"den today he call"
"he said is 17"
" >_<" "

"argue til now"
"dono is 16 or 17"

"wah"

"i ming ming remember is 16 de woh"

"then use ur girl power"
" "it's 16!! girl is always right with dates one !" "

"coz 17 not cantik macam nothin hapen on 17 in my life"
"he 100% 200% comfirm"
"den say i alwas lupa date de"
"i terbalik de ...wat date i lupa all"


"dun care"
"u use ur power"
"use this new sentence I teach u"
"listen carefully"
"only girls can use"
"I DON CARE, I DON CARE, I DON CARE, I DON CARE, I DON CARE, I DON CARE, I DON CARE"

" =)) "

"den he sure will han nah han nah"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"so it's confirmed 17th or 16th ? "

"i stil think is 16 "
"no cacatan"


"very easy settle"
"u tell him"

" "can we breakup now?" "
" "then u ask me to become ur GF again today?" "
" "I just wanna reset the 'paktor_date' value back to 16" "

" good idea"

"this is IT ppl's suggestion"
"since ur BF is engineering"
"I can imagine how he will answer"
" "honey, relationship is a one-way circuit" "
" "once I break it and the fuse is blown, cannot be connected back one" "

-_-"

No comments: