Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My birthday Surprise

Finally i am wiling to update my blog =D .....kind of lazy to write it in details....here's some desc on my fellow frends plan...... (touchin)

I still remembered that day asusual i went to work on the morning......then vic vic said wanna come in cyber to fetch me out for movie.......actually i started to suspicious d why she wanna come in so trouble.....ekekek.....

And here is their real plan.......
Vic ring my door then guide me the way to her car....then pass by the bbQ area.......WAHLAO!!! everybody is waiting there already .....got who ar.......new housemate.....sis........weng weng....zaai yuen,chai lee, jiakeat, yenli, tzer, chaofan, n so on.....kkeeekeke.....That's a bbQ plan.......with domino pizza... eat ,craps, jokes, n updating each others.........never tot i can have party since graduate coz most of the frend hilang diri d...........kekeekeee............

THanks to belove sister for arranging......vic vic for telling liesssss to tipu me down.....=D
thanks kiu...terima kasih....xie xie....arigatooooo~~

No comments: