Monday, September 03, 2007

Back to Civilization~

Finally, i am here..back to the civilization...
Due to some undesirable work factor~ Our trip back to KL got delayed from tuesday to thursday 30/aug ...Since we are free, so we get out of bakun one day earlier than the flight schedule and jolly at Bintulu town. But frankly there is ntg much can do there....

We juz hop at the city point Mall arcade center and i obsesed to the Time Crisis II. Then we crossed some wet market and funfair. Due to the raptai of Merdeka day, my collueage won some toys from the fun fair, and i got my cotton candy too. =D

Then on the 30th of august, we finally fly across the South-China sea. 7 Feeling and 8 emotions.. Next, caught on a limo which cost me RM58.10 back to cyberjaya the silicon valley~ feel very pah pai... coz a big car only taking me...kaakakka......

Next day...merdeka day~! jumped up from bed and speed back penang~
Meet my family, granma and oso aunt from KL~ n guess wat...my dad got a third daughter -_-" which mean i got another sister...another evil sister :p

Here the photo ~ Tada ~ proudly introduce CREAMY~~

but too bad..gona return back to ppl :(

Next ..sunday....speed back to KL again and almost got myself in an accident :p ...

No comments: