Thursday, April 19, 2007

(Recall) Past 2 months~

After came back from hometown for cny, life have not much changes. Except gain weight dy ~ wu..T_T


Get addicted to some online game, but now give up d..haha..less movie since after Bakun trip oledi...except taiwan series...




This movie is so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee & earn alot of my tears, surprisingly show acting is much more realistic n mature d...* in luv* and not to forget, the 朋友歌 which sang by show in the movie is so cute...its my ringtones now..haha...*in luv again*

cant remember pretty much wat i did for the past 2 month oledi...mostly is stay at home only ~ then have some deal wiv my boss...which mean i hand in my resignation letter dy ~ hopefully to leave by june o~...but with some counter offer & responsible issues ,i decided to stay few month longer in order to complete the Bakun project. then byebye lo KL~~heading back to penang..hehe....

not to mention much about the deal from my boss...bcoz he keeps offering me the best deal then take it back bit by bit..celaka 1.. not worth to stay here longer in term of longterm seeing...but definately i can have alot of saving..heeh...

No comments: