Thursday, April 19, 2007

偶是拜金女郎~



hoho...guess what i had been busying these few week~




1) trying hard to bid a brand new mp4 from lelong.com.my, but keep lose coz my budget is too low hahahahaaahha



2)Grab an "Devil bsides u" 's earing for sister



3)surveying loan procedure ( why? to get loan la..wahhaah dun ask for wat..ekekk)



4)BOUGHT 女人我最大 - 牛尔 BeautyDIY products~~ wahahahha....sot liao me........



Tada~~ here it is......i dare not to open all the product 1st coz the ingredient is natural n easy to rosak if expose to air...so far i use the cucumber barley toner...use once only..havent feel any special...but the feeling is smooth~ and oso the rose nite jelly ex....apply b4 u tido den nex day u wake up sui sui..this 1 can feel the effect d even use once only...the next day the skin realy mois n dint oily...coz everytime my face is oily when wakeup coz too dry~~~...hiik hikkhikkk.......my sis gonna kill me :p

No comments: