Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fire Escape at Cyberia B3

That was 2am+ near 3am......... I was laughing on my comedy show..... All of a sudden, i heard an african or arabian lady shouted with somekind language unknown for me....then followed by guy screaming......... I thought they were just couple fighting.......

I paused my movie and 'hulur' my neck out of the window, seeing ppl downstair 1 by 1 ran out from door towards somewhere........hmm..... I was thinking izit fighting or some1 fall down from high......

Then sister'friend knocking door...... "eh fire fire...faster come out" .........walao.......panic.......wat should i bring........faster grab my handphone.......ignore my wallet coz dono where i throw already...=D .....omg,sis 's housemate still wan change nice baju.....then all 4 girls rush out the door....... n i locked the big lock n sis locked the small lock...double lock.........haha.........

Rushing to the 5th stair, omg that's very heavy gas smell......my sis'friend go ke po bcoz the suspect on fire house is juz 5th floor .....which 1 level bottom from us......according to him ,he saw fire head on the gas paip......fire alarm not working, 4 fire extinguiser all kenot work......-_-"

every1 standing at downstair......den eh......we still got 1 guy housemate locked in our house =)) ......... luckily he still can awake ..............after about 20 minute goyang downstair......the housemate guy call us said can go back d......fire put off liau.......Meanwhile, the bomba man at A1 asking my another frend "eh how to go B3" -_-"

taking stair walk pass 5th floor again....walao....the whole house wet.....with alot water pail outside n kitchen stove throw outside d.......pity them need to clean the house.....

Back to my room, continued movie......=D

No comments: