Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bad luck week

The 1st time i saw the poster of Disney On Ice in Bukit Jalil~! wow i was so happy and excited...it's always my dream to go to this event since i was small.......

Back to years ago, penang not yet have the PISA stadium.....so the yearly Disney on Ice event is only held in KL...
Then when i studied in KL......i have no transport to go........
And then when i have a car in KL...I got exam crashed with it....
and finally i worked already.....and the ticket outlet is in Sunway Pyramid...

i was so happy and asked my friend to go wiv me.........but all giv me uncomfirm responded......so i am ready to giv up ..............

then juz few day b4 the due date of discount ticket purchase date closing.....my beloved sister n victoria are on! yes!

so the nex day ...15 march monday i drove to sunway to get the ticket......the shop guy told me......"ops, not today girl..our computer server spoil and couldn't print out the ticket...plz come again tml :)" ok fine.......a wasted trip to sunway.....yet still earned 15 pieces mini cinabon kekekeke...

On the next day, i learned my lesson and ring to the outlet....arghhhh the computer still not fix and the lady point me go to midvalley or any Music Valley to get it......ok fine...cant call in that midvalley shop to make sure and some number is engaged!

(YELL)
please update the information in internet pleaseeee!! else don put in on web!...

after work i rushed to midvalley..n found that the Music Valley no more!!! runtuh dah!! den tried my luck at Tower Record..others music store etc. etc....all turn me down......

ok fine......i am really give up d........so much obstacles for me...who knows is a sign for me not to go to prevent some incident??!.... (dreaming) The stadium will runtuh when i am in there? meet car accident on the way going? let bad ppl culik?! or perogol!!! *slapslap* wake up...

after got home..then my old buddy called me up said can go sg wang juz to get the ticket for me.......how nice! that's merembes my willing-to-go mood to the MAX wahahaa !!but then.....paiseh to mafan ppl....den i go my other alternative way....make the hotline call to book. but that 1 need credit card........ok...asked help from my BF....yiks....500 too big amount......He suggusted go to BUkit jalil at lunch hour terus to get the TIX....yeah..hapi hapi...

ok....susah payah wait until lunch hours...told boss i going to Bank so will back a bit late........shuuuhh:Þ

Towarding puchong road..not even near the mines.............jam there for 1 hours d........><" i am in very bad mood........ok ...........reached Putra Stadium..........shit!! that sales person said kenot show just Maxis sim card only...need some kind document only can get the big discount!!! PHAQQ!! i should print out the instruction online and throw to his face!!

well..........finaly......make the call to Telesales....gav the credit card number........extra charges of 10 bucks.........waiting the ticket post to me in a week time.......^-_-^ pray to god .......dont another bad news for me plz....

)*!@$)!@#_!@#*^$@#^%)!!!! back to office near 3pm.....

one more small wish........hope tat disney on ice will be very exciting!

No comments: