Saturday, December 10, 2005

Meaningless life

I am back~~ from where? how dare u ask me dat as my frend huh...from penang of coz haha..of outstation working there of coz.. juz stay there for a week like dat...n it's not a good week for me..or perhaps ppl around me....y said so?>>>>>> I LOST MY HP LAHHH>>>~!! ger.....curse tat fellow reput kat bawah !! >_< ...so leh...i've lost contact wiv u all...kindly leave ur contact numbers if u see this..free sweet will be given..^__^
not yet decide which model of hp to buy..Juz got a new samsung LCD at pc fair (ps: thanz to fanshu help me carry ya^^,so nice to 'langgar' u there ^^).. Brokeee already...outstation allowances + claimss all tak masuk...ger...somore my boss alwas remind i hutang him $$.. cizz cizz...by the way..a lill bit gossip bout bossy..:-$ he ar missing bout 1 week d..heard tat coz of his mata bengkak 1 side wo...dono kap wat lai..haha..we said its due to curi makan let wife punch ..hahah...jk~ :p

another story~ vic vic is again 'pigging' on my bed..yes....we got plan again.....TML>...haha vicky wan to bring me to some girl's place at sg besi...gona sell me hur..:-s guess later will slep on top of her bcom ham cim peng..huhu...

oh ya..kenot forget...chatting wiv dear Mr.ahboon n talk some crap thing...he is forcing me to write somthing good to promote him wo....ok lah..here's some for u... GIRLS OUT THERE~ TAKE HIGHLY ALERT OF HIM...HE IS A NICE BOY N FUNNY N COOL N LIKE TO GOOF AROUND BUT OF COZ GOT ANOTHER SIDE OF DEEP BLUE GREY FACE...SO IF U R SINGLE GO ATTACK HIM LA..IF GUY OSO NVM...SURE HE NGAM 1..muahha...gonna get kill by him d..:p ... (hoi..don boom me wiv audible in Y! lah..go tido la..good boy must tido awal one )
well boonboon, see i so good leh..:)) ........Don simply panjing singapore muimui there lah...remember get me a diamond Mr Wong Old Five ~ *chiak* Finally , SIncerely wish u happy n enjoy working there lah.....^^ sama sama Fight for the future........aza aza Fighting!!

No comments: