Thursday, November 24, 2005

Vic is in my Room~!!!

yeah .......Another must share event..hik hik......

well, bcoz my dear friend victoria is having 2 days Presentation Skill Training on MSC cyberjaya... so as a kind n adorable jimui..i sure 2 wings cucuk knife and offer my tiny kitchen room for her tumpang.....End up my room is full of Programming books from mmu library.. begss ,paperss oh no......

Then while she preparing her script or study for her interview in INTEL...... i am goyang goyang in front of my computer... Then come acoss a magazine 'How to kill my boss' haha...goto embeded the technique into mind...hehe...

and then hor....the thing i must say is.....last nite ar......when this lill chicky weak vic girl tido bside me......Her head suddenly move and slip down until on my chest.~!! yiiiiiiiiiiii......In the dream oso not lupa to chao sui...........THen the 2nd day i asked her......"izit u wan to find PILLOW ar??" ahhahahaha HA HA HA......><"

No comments: